"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
Broadly speaking Corporate Meeting Weaves have been used in three different contexts:
1 - Business Focus (click here for an example)
Be more productive as a team by getting everyone on the same page.
2 - Getting to know people (click here for an example)
Allow people who do not know each other to discover who is in the room.
3 - Leadership Themes (click here for an example)
Facilitate leaders in their discussion of strategy, methods and priorities across the business.
- We want to encourage face to face networking during our event and get people talking
- We want everyone to get to know each other better
- We want to make our leaders visible to the rest of the company
- We want to discover how our employees feel about how we are doing
- We want our employees to be able to find each other quicker
- We want to focus our employees minds on the subject of the meeting
- We want want to visualize what our employees think about a subject (e.g. tone of the organization)